This is a custom order and will take 6 - -8 weeks for delivery.
All Standard Chairs are crafted of solid maple hardwoods that have been kiln-dried. No veneers or other woods are used. All parts are finely hand-sanded, painteed or stained and lacquered. And each recognition chair is carefully and continuously inspected to be sure it meets our exacting standard of quality. The result is a work of unique and lasting beauty. The perfect way to honor any memorable achievement. A work of heirloom quality.
The Skidmore Chair features the college seal (not displayed).
- Steam bent crown and arms in cherry finish
- Laser engraved seal with personalization
- Hand-painted gold beading
- Comfortable scooped seat
- Body of chair painted a handsome satin black
- Multi-step finish with a beautiful and durable lacquer topcoat
18⅛" D x 23"¼ W x 40¼" H
Weight: 27 lbs.
Shipping: Via UPS Ground
Assembly: Some simple assembly requried; rocker runners quickly and easily attached with enclosed screws.